Monday, January 14, 2008

Welcome to my new company

Hello. My name is Montario D. Hampton, the CEO of Still Waves Publishing Company. My mother, Lacresha Hayes, is the President of Living Waters Publishing Company. I've watched her and trained under her for the last year. I've seen a lot of books that I like come through the company. I asked my mom to invest in my dream, Still Waves Publishing.

Unlike Living Waters, we are going to publish general material. We are NOT solely Christian!

I want everyone to know that I'm not beginning this company out of rebellion or disdain for my mother or her company. I am beginning this company to give ordinary, non-Christians the ability to see their work in print.

I believe you will find that Still Waves is an answer to prayer. In the same week we began, we received manuscript submissions. I believe people are ready for a young CEO (I am 17 years old). Youth brings about creativity, fresh vision and the boldness to go in new directions.

Our website will be up no later than the beginning of February. We will post an update at that time.

The last thing is to announce that we ARE hiring! So, send your resume or your manuscript to stillwavespub@yahoo.com.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

book publishing websites :- Bookfarms.com is book publishing websites, you can find here self publishing ebook & free digital books. You can also search for documents and books to quickly find what you are looking for. =============